Real Estate – Title Services, Closings (Residential and Commercial) and Escrow Services
Lisenby & Associates and our affiliate, Zenith Title & Abstract Company, also provide title examinations, title opinions, title certifications, and title insurance to individuals, companies, organizations, and other professionals when such title assistance is needed. In conjunction with these title services, we often serve as escrow agent for other attorneys in order to facilitate transactions in which they may serve as lead counsel.
Complementing our title services, our Firm also enjoys an excellent reputation as a closing agent for providing comprehensive, timely, and cost-efficient closing services for all manner of residential and commercial real estate, including farm and timber land.
As additional areas of title expertise, we also provide all documents and handle all legal proceedings, if necessary, to represent our clients in the following matters, including but not necessarily limited to:
- Condemnations (both friendly and adverse) & other Right-of-Way matters;
- Quiet title actions;
- In rem foreclosures;
- “Prior rights” analyses;
- Advice on “heirs law” properties;
- Restrictive Covenants (including historic preservation covenants) & Reversionary Interests;
- Materialmen’s & other liens;
- Easements (including ingress/egress, utility, conservation, and façade);
- Public parks and recreational areas;
- Air rights;
- Riparian and littoral rights;
- Railroad property interests; and,
- Public & private cemeteries.